nDura Flex is a highly decorative, pigmented, 100% solids, two component topping system. Mixed with a wide selection of decorative aggregates and trowel applied to a 3/8-inch nominal thickness.
nDura Flex provides outstanding durability and wear resistance resulting longing life cycle of any flooring system available. Our Flex system is highly crack and stain resistant This can be achieved when installed in conjunction with a Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane.
- Extensive color selection allows for unlimited design variations
- Colors will not fade or wear thin
- Chemical and stain resistant
- High wear, impact and abrasion resistance
- Rapid cure and finishing time
- Less weight than marble, granite and cement terrazzo, more suitable for multi-story buildings
- Low odor during application and cure, can be applied in occupied buildings
- Low maintenance, sanitary
- Resists bacteria and fungal growth
- Lowest life cycle cost decorative flooring available
- Low odor for use in occupied areas
- Meets USGBC LEED criteria for low VOC